Southeast Asia Closed-End Funds List
The following NYSE or NASDAQ listed Southeast Asia closed-end funds offer investors exposure to equity and/or bond markets in various Southeast Asia countries (Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand):
- Indonesia Closed-End Funds
- Aberdeen Indonesia Fund Inc (Reorganized as the abrdn Emerging Markets Equity Income Fund, Inc)
- Singapore Closed-End Funds
- Aberdeen Singapore Fund Inc (Reorganized as the abrdn Emerging Markets Equity Income Fund, Inc)
- Thailand Closed-End Funds
- Thai Fund Inc (Liquidated)
Southeast Asia Closed-End Funds List*
* EmergingMarketSkeptic.com provides useful information that should not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to invest. In addition, your use of any content is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the content. Read More
Note: If there are any closed-end funds to add or remove from this list or if there are bad links, please write a note in the comments section so it can be fixed. Likewise, adding any other comments or advice would also be appreciated.
In addition to the above list of Southeast Asia closed-end funds, check out our complete list of Southeast Asia ADRs (including Indonesia ADRs, Malaysia ADRs, Philippines ADRs, Singapore ADRs and Thailand ADRs) as well as our Asia Pacific ETF list and Southeast Asia ETF list (including Indonesia ETF, Malaysia ETF, Philippines ETF, Singapore ETF, Southeast Asia ETF Region Wide, Thailand ETF and Vietnam ETF lists).
For additional resources for investing in the Southeast Asia region in general, check out all of our Southeast Asia tagged articles/links.