The Road to Mandalay Becomes More Vital – To China (FT)
The ancient trade route from Myanmar to China has been upgraded. FT’s Shawn Donnan reports on why it will play a vital role in the globalised future of Asia.
To read the whole article, Road to Mandalay: the trade route vital to Asia’s future, go to the website of the Financial Times.
- Myanmar: A Long Term Growth Story (AFC Asia Frontier Fund)
- Gap Inc Will Be the First to Bring the “Made in Myanmar” Label to America (Myanmar Times)
- Meet Myanmar’s New Rich One Percent (WSJ)
- Myanmar: Where a SIM Card Price Went From $2,000 to $1.50 (BloombergBusinessweek)
- Frontier Market ETFs Have 72% Exposure to Oil-Dependent Countries (FT Adviser)
- Minimum Wage Politicking Stings Employers in Southeast Asia (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Singapore’s Sovereign Wealth Fund to Increase Investment in China (FT)
- The Spoils of Trade War: Asia’s Winners and Losers in US-China Clash (SCMP)
- 8 of 10 Fastest Growing Markets are Frontier Markets (Mobius Blog)
- Southeast Asia Gains New Leverage as China and US Battle for Influence (Nikkei Asian Review)