Mixed Views on Emerging Markets (MarketWatch)
In Tuesday’s Your Money with Chuck Jaffe podcast, Matthias Kuhlmey, the head of global investment solutions at HighTower Advisors, told Chuck Jaffe that investors should consider a tactical move into emerging markets while David Molnar, the managing director and partner at Hightower San Diego, said he’s convinced emerging markets are too much risk for the reward right now. He then explains that he’s keeping no more than 1% of investor assets there.
To listen to the podcast, Your Money with Chuck Jaffe: Mixed views on emerging markets, go to the website of Market Watch.
- Podcast: ‘Investing in Emerging Markets Takes Nerves of Steel’ (Robeco)
- Invest in Poorer Performing Emerging Markets for Better Gains? (CNBC)
- Meet the Emerging Market Fund Manager Who Is the Antithesis of Mark Mobius (NYT)
- EM Outlook 2018: What Challenges Do Emerging Market Bonds Face After Two Strong Years? (LGIM)
- Mark Mobius’s Favorite Emerging Markets: Indonesia, Russia, Brazil, Vietnam and South Africa (WSJ)
- What’s the Right Exposure to Emerging Market Stocks? (USA Today)
- Aberdeen’s Star Manager Says an Emerging Markets Turnaround is Underway (FTAdviser)
- Podcast: A Beginner’s Guide to Investing in China (KraneShares)
- Table: Emerging Market Bull vs Bear Market Dates (Mobius Blog)
- Ashmore Investment Management: Aggressive Western Foreign Policy Threatens Emerging Market Progress (funds europe)