Japanese Companies Appear To Be “In No Rush” To Exit Operations In Russia (Zero Hedge)
- Japan’s Phased Reduction of Coal Power Means Closer Links to Russia (The Asset)
- Russia Pivoted East to Asia 800 Years Before Obama (MT)
- Russia and China to Build a Rail Bridge Across the Amur River (PR)
- Russia’s Top Gold Producer Sells $670 Million of Bonds in Yuan (Caixin)
- China / Russia Stock Market Charts Suggest Investing Early in Frontier Markets (Like Africa) Pay Off (Telegraph)
- Russia’s Bourse to Start Trading HK Stocks (Asia Times)
- Russia And China Officially Announce a “New Global Reserve Currency” (QTR’s Fringe Finance)
- The Coming Eurasian Century: Russia and China are De-Dollarizing. Is “Pipelineistan” Coming?
- Russia, Ukraine and China (Franklin Templeton)
- Russia, Kazakhstan and China are Buying Gold (The Diplomat)
- The Fat Russian Lady is Getting Ready To Sing For The LBMA (GoldFix)
- Emerging Market Investors Need to Think Beyond Investing in the BRICs (II)
- Putin and Xi’s Bet on the Global South (WSJ)
- Importance of the Russian and Chinese Economies Has Been Grossly Underestimated – FX & PPP (@RnaudBertrand)
- Comparing Putin’s vs Michelle Obama’s China Trips: 40+ Business Deals vs. What?