What Crisis? Cashing in on Russia’s Middle Class Real Estate Boom (fDi)
After a hugely successful 2013, expectations are high for the real estate sector in the Russian cities of Moscow and St Petersburg. However, unlike previous booms in the country, this particular building frenzy is largely being driven by foreign companies drawn in by Russia’s rapidly growing middle class.
Read The rush to cash in on Russia’s real estate boom on fDi Intelligence.
- Who Are Russia’s Middle Class? Some Facts and Figures (MT)
- The Crimea: Already The Next Hot Real Estate Market? (MT)
- Old Russia Hands’ Poll: Where Will Russia’s Economy Be in 5 Years? (MT)
- Russia as Golf’s New Frontier (WSJ)
- Graph: The Structure of Russia’s Foreign Debt (Research Affiliates)
- Sanctions Will Impact Russian Arctic, Deepwater & Shale Oil Exploration (FT)
- Russia Billionaire’s Jailing Unleashes the Shorts on Mobile TeleSystems OJSC (Bloomberg)
- FPA Crescent (FPACX) Fund Makes Some Interesting Emerging Market Stock Bets (Kiplinger)
- Pick Stocks, Not Countries, in Emerging Markets (FE Trustnet)
- China / Russia Stock Market Charts Suggest Investing Early in Frontier Markets (Like Africa) Pay Off (Telegraph)