What Crisis? Cashing in on Russia’s Middle Class Real Estate Boom (fDi)
After a hugely successful 2013, expectations are high for the real estate sector in the Russian cities of Moscow and St Petersburg. However, unlike previous booms in the country, this particular building frenzy is largely being driven by foreign companies drawn in by Russia’s rapidly growing middle class.
Read The rush to cash in on Russia’s real estate boom on fDi Intelligence.
- Who Are Russia’s Middle Class? Some Facts and Figures (MT)
- The Crimea: Already The Next Hot Real Estate Market? (MT)
- Old Russia Hands’ Poll: Where Will Russia’s Economy Be in 5 Years? (MT)
- Russia as Golf’s New Frontier (WSJ)
- Sanctions Will Impact Russian Arctic, Deepwater & Shale Oil Exploration (FT)
- Graph: The Structure of Russia’s Foreign Debt (Research Affiliates)
- Private Equity Group Blackstone to pull out of Russia (FT)
- Russia Billionaire’s Jailing Unleashes the Shorts on Mobile TeleSystems OJSC (Bloomberg)
- Heatmap: Structure of Russian Exports (Research Affiliates)
- Russia’s EU Food Ban a Blessing in Disguise for Shipping Companies (MT)