Despite £8.8bn in Fund Outflows, Aberdeen Says “Pick Up in Sentiment” For Emerging Markets (FTAdviser)
Aberdeen Asset Management has been hit by an £8.8bn net outflow in the six months to the end of March during a “demanding” period for the firm’s main markets in Asia and emerging markets.
Read the whole story, Aberdeen hit by £8.8bn outflow as emerging markets suffer, in FT Adviser.
- Are Frontier Markets a Viable Alternative to Underperforming Emerging Markets? (PA)
- Investors Are Overestimating the Extent of China’s Slowdown (FT Adviser)
- Fund Managers Are Wary of “Cheap” Asian Stock Markets (FT Adviser)
- Aberdeen CEO: Stick With the Emerging Markets (CNBC)
- Aberdeen’s Star Manager Says an Emerging Markets Turnaround is Underway (FTAdviser)
- Emerging Markets Election Timetable 2014 (Aberdeen)
- Frontier Market ETFs Have 72% Exposure to Oil-Dependent Countries (FT Adviser)
- Changing Investor Attitudes About Emerging Markets (CNBC)
- Pacific Investments Takes 50% Stake in Emerging Markets Manager North of South Capital (P&I)
- Why invest in Latin American Stocks? (Aberdeen)