President Barack Obama just got another shellacking by Republicans; but in “Targeted Sanctions” at a Russian art gallery, Vladimir Putin gives him a spanking!
The work was among the work of about 100 cartoonists that opened in Moscow at the end of October and naturally shows Putin in a favorable light and Obama in a not so favorable light (to put it mildly…):
The “Young Guards,” the youth-wing of Putin’s political party, set up the gallery to display the work of “patriotically oriented artists” who want to “restore in the minds of citizens respect and pride in their country.”
To read the whole article, Putin Spanks Obama in New Russian Propaganda Art Gallery, go to Reason.com. A slideshow showing more of how Russians or rather the Russian Government views President Obama can also be seen here.
- Putin Wants to Help Coca-Cola’s Russian Competitors (NY Observer)
- Gift Ideas: A £2,500 Gold iPhone with Vladimir Putin’s Face Engraved On It (Telegraph)
- Gazprombank GPB Hires Former Senators Lott and Breaux to Fight Russia Sanctions (CPI)
- Russians Are Fed Up – With America & Its President “Maximka” (NY Observer)
- What Russia Sanctions? Russia’s Rosneft and BP Sign Long-Term Oil Deal (MT)
- Investment Implications of the Russian Invasion (Franklin Templeton)
- Russia Pivoted East to Asia 800 Years Before Obama (MT)
- Russia as Golf’s New Frontier (WSJ)
- The Crimea: Already The Next Hot Real Estate Market? (MT)
- Jupiter’s Croft: If History Repeats Itself, Russian Stocks Could Double (FE Trustnet)
- Who Are Russia’s Middle Class? Some Facts and Figures (MT)
- Russia’s Mechel to Dump US and Other Assets to Focus on Asia (MT)
- Russia’s Path to Credit Strength Amid Biting Sanctions (PGIM Fixed Income)
- An Asian Bretton Woods? (Goldmoney)
- Comparing Putin’s vs Michelle Obama’s China Trips: 40+ Business Deals vs. What?