Gift Ideas: A £2,500 Gold iPhone with Vladimir Putin’s Face Engraved On It (Telegraph)
The Telegraph has reported that patriotic Russians who want to show their love for Vladimir Putin can now purchase an 18-carat gold plated iPhone hand engraved with a portrait of him for a mere 147,000 rubles (£2,500 or $4,300). The Caviar iPhone 5s Supremo Putin has been been designed for the Russian market by Italian company Caviar Perna Penna which specializes in alligator skin and diamond-encrusted handsets.
To read the whole article, Vladimir Putin’s face engraved on £2,500 gold iPhone for ‘patriotic Russians,’ to to the website of The Telegraph.
- In “Targeted Sanctions,” Putin Spanks Obama at a Russian Art Gallery (Reason.com)
- Putin Wants to Help Coca-Cola’s Russian Competitors (NY Observer)
- Russians Are Fed Up – With America & Its President “Maximka” (NY Observer)
- The Coming Eurasian Century: Russia and China are De-Dollarizing. Is “Pipelineistan” Coming?
- Gazprombank GPB Hires Former Senators Lott and Breaux to Fight Russia Sanctions (CPI)
- Russia, Kazakhstan and China are Buying Gold (The Diplomat)
- Russia Pivoted East to Asia 800 Years Before Obama (MT)
- Who Are Russia’s Middle Class? Some Facts and Figures (MT)
- What Russia Sanctions? Russia’s Rosneft and BP Sign Long-Term Oil Deal (MT)
- Coutts CIO: Russian Stocks Now Appear Attractive (FE Trustnet)