October EM Market Recap and Outlook: A Sea of Opportunities (Franklin Templeton)
Emerging markets continued to struggle in October amid an environment of heightened equity-market volatility globally. Manraj Sekhon, CIO of Franklin Templeton Emerging Markets Equity, and Chetan Sehgal, senior managing director and director of portfolio management, believe the pullback presents long-term investors with opportunities amid what they dub an overreaction. They present the team’s overview of the emerging-markets universe in October.
To read the whole post, October Market Recap and Outlook: A Sea of Opportunities, go to Franklin Templeton Investments’ Investment Adventures in Emerging Markets blog.
- Emerging Markets Experience a Volatile First Quarter (Franklin Templeton Investments)
- Emerging Markets February Recap: Resilient (Franklin Templeton Investments)
- Today’s Emerging Markets Embrace Technological Innovation (Franklin Templeton Investments)
- Table: Emerging Market Bull vs Bear Market Dates (Mobius Blog)
- Why the MENA Region Appears to be on Firmer Footing (Franklin Templeton Investments)
- Why It’s Not Time to Squeeze the Brakes on Indian Equities (Franklin Templeton)
- Mark Mobius’ Contrarian Case for Investing in Brazil (Mobius Blog)
- Emerging Markets Fourth-Quarter Recap and Outlook (Mobius Blog)
- Saudi Arabia’s First Successful Play for Emerging Market Status (Franklin Templeton Investments)
- Dr. Mark Mobius Announces Plans to Retire from Franklin Templeton Investments