A Class Apart: Emerging Asia’s Fixed Income Market (Pictet AM)
Why investors seeking a stable and attractive source of return within a diversified bond portfolio should head to emerging Asia.
Table of contents
To read the whole report, A Class Apart: Emerging Asia’s Fixed Income Market, go to the website of Pictet Asset Management.
- Are There Greater Opportunities In Asia’s Frontier Markets Than in China? (FT)
- Chart: Asia GDP Per Capita Has Risen Sharply Since 1960 (Aberdeen)
- Asia and Emerging Markets Had the Worst Dividend Growth Rates for 1Q2014 (FE Trustnet)
- Economic Prospects in Several Emerging Asia Countries (Wells Fargo Securities)
- China’s Investment Managers Abandon the Retail Market to Focus on Wealth Management Market (FT)
- Fund Managers Are Wary of “Cheap” Asian Stock Markets (FT Adviser)
- China’s Mutual Funds Industry Now the Second Biggest in Asia (The Asset)
- Nikko AM’s Sartori: Best Buying Opportunities in Asia in My Career (AFR)
- Deutsche Bank: Emerging Market Rally is a False Dawn (Barron’s)
- F/X Exposure Hit APAC Corporates (Asset Benchmark Research)