2021 Midyear Asia Fixed Income Outlook: Fundamentals Trump fears (PineBridge Investments)
- In the next several months, the region’s recovery and containment of Covid-19, global policy direction, and China’s normalization track will likely be the key factors influencing the Asian investment grade (IG) market.
- PineBridge Investments’ base case scenario in Asian IG is for spreads to remain well anchored, with a tightening bias.
- Within the Asian high yield universe, PineBridge Investments continues to find attractive opportunities in Chinese property debt in terms of yield and duration.
- The first half of the year saw a very strong market for green, social, sustainability, and sustainability-linked bond issuance. PineBridge Investments expect this trend to continue for the rest of the year, reflecting both increased ESG awareness in Asia and the growing pool of capital focused on ESG-linked strategies. READ MORE
- Asia Equities: Three Trends Driving Investor Optimism (PineBridge Investments)
- 2021 Midyear Asia Economic Outlook: Divergent Recoveries (PineBridge Investments)
- What Hong Kong Dollar Bond Exposure Means to Investors (The Asset)
- Credit Trends: Demystifying China’s Domestic Debt Market (S&P Global Ratings)
- Investors Rethink Emerging Market ETFs (FT)
- Surge in Bond Issuance By Chinese Firms to Fund Capex and Global Expansion (The Asset)
- Uncommon Yields: How China is a Rare Bright Spot in a World Deprived of Yield (KraneShares)
- Chart: Chinese Margin Debt vs Other Stock Market Crashes (Guggenheim)
- 2021 Midyear Asia Equities Outlook: The Right Side of Disruption (PineBridge Investments)
- China and India to Overtake U.S. Economy This Century (Bloomberg)