2021 Midyear Asia Economic Outlook: Divergent Recoveries (PineBridge Investments)
- Economic growth has shown to be less sensitive to new Covid-19 surges in Asia, thanks to the effects of fiscal and monetary stimulus, better medical knowledge, and vaccines.
- PineBridge Investments expects growth to be uneven across the region, with China leading the recovery.
- Not only has China recovered from its post-Covid decline, but it has exceeded its pre-Covid growth trend.
- PineBridge Investments also expects monetary policies to stay accommodative and inflation to remain relatively benign for the most part. READ MORE
- 2021 Midyear Asia Fixed Income Outlook: Fundamentals Trump fears (PineBridge Investments)
- COVID Surge Puts Brakes on Thai and Malaysia Growth: Survey (Nikkei Asia)
- 2021 Midyear Asia Equities Outlook: The Right Side of Disruption (PineBridge Investments)
- Asia Equities: Three Trends Driving Investor Optimism (PineBridge Investments)
- Indian Equity Outlook: From Survival to Revival (PineBridge Investments)
- Asia & China Equities – Outlook in 3-D: Domestic, Digitalisation, Diversification (BNP Paribas)
- China Icebergs: Forces That Could Reshape the World (PineBridge Investments)
- China Health Care: A Rediscovered Sector Keeps Its Momentum (KraneShares)
- Global Emerging Markets: Country Allocation Review 2021 (Federated Hermes)
- Reshaping Supply Chains Away From China (The Asset)