2021 Midyear Asia Economic Outlook: Divergent Recoveries (PineBridge Investments)
- Economic growth has shown to be less sensitive to new Covid-19 surges in Asia, thanks to the effects of fiscal and monetary stimulus, better medical knowledge, and vaccines.
- PineBridge Investments expects growth to be uneven across the region, with China leading the recovery.
- Not only has China recovered from its post-Covid decline, but it has exceeded its pre-Covid growth trend.
- PineBridge Investments also expects monetary policies to stay accommodative and inflation to remain relatively benign for the most part. READ MORE
- 2021 Midyear Asia Fixed Income Outlook: Fundamentals Trump fears (PineBridge Investments)
- Latin America Slow Descent into Interventionism (Daniel Lacalle)
- 2021 Midyear Asia Equities Outlook: The Right Side of Disruption (PineBridge Investments)
- Asia Equities: Three Trends Driving Investor Optimism (PineBridge Investments)
- COVID Surge Puts Brakes on Thai and Malaysia Growth: Survey (Nikkei Asia)
- Indian Equity Outlook: From Survival to Revival (PineBridge Investments)
- Why Invest in Asia Small-Cap Equities Now? We Answer Five Key Questions (PineBridge Investments)
- Asia & China Equities – Outlook in 3-D: Domestic, Digitalisation, Diversification (BNP Paribas)
- Facing Demographic Doom, China’s Army Of Retirees Returns To Work In Post “Zero-Covid” Economic Wasteland (SCMP)
- China Icebergs: Forces That Could Reshape the World (PineBridge Investments)
- Variant View: China’s Zero-COVID Policy is Dead (Asian Century Stocks Substack)
- With China on ‘Extended’ Path to Reopening, Emerging Market Equities Will Outperform Peers in Developed Economies, Record Double-digit Growth, Allspring Analyst Says (SCMP)
- Dead Sheep, Dumped Crops as China Covid Rules Hit (Bloomberg Supply Lines Newsletter)
- China Health Care: A Rediscovered Sector Keeps Its Momentum (KraneShares)
- Global Emerging Markets: Country Allocation Review 2021 (Federated Hermes)
Leave a Reply