Indian Equity Outlook: From Survival to Revival (PineBridge Investments)
- India’s economic recovery is progressing rapidly, with the rate of contraction slowing.
- Low interest rates augur well for the acceleration of investment activity, and we don’t expect hurdles in capex financing.
- While markets have recovered and price-earnings multiples have risen, PineBridge Investments believe attractive investing opportunities still abound.
- PineBridge Investments look for well-managed companies that can efficiently deploy large sums of capital. These include well-run and technologically savvy companies in the information technology, pharmaceuticals, health care, housing, and financial sectors. READ MORE
- 5 Growth Opportunities in India (William Blair)
- China’s $5 Trillion Rout Creates Historic Gap With Indian Stocks (Bloomberg via Business Standard)
- How India (Mostly) Benefits From Low Oil Prices (The Economic Times)
- How China has Dragged Down Investor Returns Over the Past Decade (Forbes India)
- India: Underappreciated Alpha Opportunity? (Wellington Management)
- Global Thematics: What’s Behind India’s Growth Story? (Morgan Stanley)
- Asia is Home to 50% of World’s Fastest Growing Companies (Nikkei Asian Review)
- GAM’s Love: Emerging Markets Might Double Your Money Over Four Years (FE Trustnet)
- Pick Stocks, Not Countries, in Emerging Markets (FE Trustnet)
- Fundsmith Unveils an Investment Trust Targeting Emerging Market Consumers (FT)
- India Moves Up the Ranks of Asia300 Companies (Nikkei Asian Review)
- The Emerging Asia Pacific Capital Markets: India (CFA Institute)
- Chart: Stock Market Capitalization as a Percent of GDP (Guggenheim Investments)
- India to Offer More Investment Options Through ADRs (The Asset)
- India Ranks Highest in Latest Nielsen Consumer Confidence Survey
Leave a Reply