India Moves Up the Ranks of Asia300 Companies (Nikkei Asian Review)
According to a Nikkei analysis of some 300 major Asian listed companies outside Japan, favorable factors at home provide Indian companies an edge while Chinese players struggle. The Asia300 list consists of a total of 327 companies in India, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan and six Southeast Asian nations. The Nikkei ranked them based on average growth in sales and profit over the past five years, profitability, capital efficiency and financial soundness.
To read the whole article, India charges up the ranks of Asia300 companies, go to the website of the Nikkei Asian Review. In addition, check out our India ADRs list, India Closed-End Funds list and India ETFs list.
- Asia is Home to 50% of World’s Fastest Growing Companies (Nikkei Asian Review)
- India to Offer More Investment Options Through ADRs (The Asset)
- OMGI’s Crabb: India Consumer Stocks on “Very Stretched Multiples” (FE Trustnet)
- Aberdeen CIO: India Will Surpass China for Growth (FE Trustnet)
- No Improvement in Asia Pacific Corporate Payments in 2015 (Coface)
- Economic Prospects in Several Emerging Asia Countries (Wells Fargo Securities)
- India Ranks Highest in Latest Nielsen Consumer Confidence Survey
- Is India’s lost generation a systemic risk? (CNBC)
- India Drops 11 Places to #71 in the Global Competitiveness Report
- Don’t Believe All the Doom and Gloom Scenarios for China? (FT)