2021 Midyear Asia Equities Outlook: The Right Side of Disruption (PineBridge Investments)
- Asian equity markets have remained resilient during the pandemic, thanks to pent-up demand for goods and a digitization-led impulse.
- On the ground, PineBridge Investments is still witnessing slack in services purchasing managers’ indices (PMIs), stress in small and micro enterprises, and unemployment levels above long-term averages. Therefore, PineBridge Investments believes the fear of inflation and ensuing policy tightening in Asia is premature.
- PineBridge Investments believe environmental imperatives will be among the strongest forces that could drive growth and investment opportunities in Asia.
- While today the pandemic hamstrings some economies and companies, Asia is likely to remain a fast-growing region and will be well anchored into the future. READ MORE
- 2021 Midyear Asia Fixed Income Outlook: Fundamentals Trump fears (PineBridge Investments)
- 2021 Midyear Asia Economic Outlook: Divergent Recoveries (PineBridge Investments)
- China Icebergs: Forces That Could Reshape the World (PineBridge Investments)
- Asia Equities: Three Trends Driving Investor Optimism (PineBridge Investments)
- Indian Equity Outlook: From Survival to Revival (PineBridge Investments)
- Small But Mighty: Seizing Untapped Opportunities in Southeast Asia (Nielsen)
- Southeast Asia Bucks Trend of Sinking Global Foreign Investment (Nikkei Asian Review)
- MENA Equities: Why Long-Term Investors Should Stay the Course (Franklin Templeton)
- China to Exert Greater Financial Discipline This Year (BNP Paribas AM)
- Vietnam: Tail of the Dragon (Mirae Asset)