EY’s Attractiveness Program Africa
Africa’s growth will improve off 2016 – the worst year for the continent in nearly 20 years:
- Africa’s growth will improve following 2016.
- Selected key economies will continue excelling.
Low growth was largely driven by external factors, particularly oil prices, which meant two of the largest three economies in Sub-Saharan African (SSA) i.e. Nigeria and Angola had to accept lower receipts for their exports. READ MORE
- South Africa Stocks “Expensive Within Emerging Markets” (Moneyweb.co.za)
- Moody’s Downgrades Four African Nations
- How Big is Africa’s Car Market? (African Executive)
- To Succeed in Africa, a Business Must Succeed in Nigeria (Economist)
- Mining’s Iron Grip on the South African Economy (Reuters)
- South Africa Sees Fresh Start for Economy, With the Same Challenges (NYT)
- YPO CEO Survey: Africa CEO Confidence at 5-year Low (YPO)
- S&P South Africa Downgrade Excerpt (Rand Daily Mail)
- Nairobi Hopes Empty Malls and Tall Skyscrapers Will Fuel Economic Ambitions (Quartz)
- Coronation Africa Frontiers Fund Manager: Stick With MNC Subsidiaries (Citywire)