The Right ETF Starts With the Right Index (FTSE Russell)
FTSE Russell’s guide for wealth managers highlights passive’s part in portfolio construction, indexing’s role within the ETF ecosystem and common ETF considerations for client portfolios.
- Indexes are what power ETFs, but not all indexes are created equal, and a better understanding of indexes and passive strategies can help improve investment outcomes.
- Understanding how indexes work reveals the capabilities of ETFs and allows for smarter portfolio choices.
- When constructing portfolios, advisors rely on passive strategies both for their ability to accurately capture targeted exposures and for their cost-efficiency. READ MORE
- Is Your Emerging Market Strategy Overexposed to These 3 Factors? (KraneShares)
- Asian Retail Resilience: Have Store Hours Affected Performance? (MSCI)
- In “Targeted Sanctions,” Putin Spanks Obama at a Russian Art Gallery (Reason.com)
- How MSCI’s Global Investable Market Indexes Methodology Influences Trillions of Dollars (Kraneshares)
- Adding Emerging Markets Stocks to a Developed Markets Portfolio? A Linked Model Can Help Manage the Risk (Qontigo)
- Is South Korea Crowding Your Emerging Markets Allocation? (S&P Dow Jones)
- 3 Successful Frontier Market Investing Strategies (DraculaCapital.com)
- Understanding Four Forces of Structural Change in Emerging Markets (Wellington Management)
- Housebound Consumers Lift Lenovo to Record Revenues & Profits (HKEXnews)
- Structural Change in Emerging Markets: 4 Key Forces to Understand (Wellington Management)