Are Emerging Markets Still a Good Investment? (The Telegraph / Bloomberg)
BlackRock Emerging Markets Senior Strategist Pablo Goldberg and Pimco Executive Vice President Richard Clarida recently discussed emerging markets and the global economy in a Bloomberg Surveillance segment.
To read the whole article, Are emerging markets still a good investment?, go to the website of The Telegraph.
- Will Frontier Markets Follow the Same Emerging Market Pattern? (The Telegraph)
- Ruchir Sharma’s Guiding Principles for Emerging Market Investing (Bloomberg)
- India’s Post-Election Outlook: A Fine Balance (PIMCO)
- South Africa’s Economic and Potential Downgrade Woes (Bloomberg)
- There is No Such Thing as a Typical Emerging Market (The Telegraph)
- How Much Should You Invest in Emerging Markets? (The Telegraph)
- Norway’s Sovereign Wealth Fund Slows Emerging Market Investment (Bloomberg)
- 30 Years On From the Launch of the MSCI Emerging Markets Index (MSCI)
- Three Reasons Why Investors Should Buy Frontier Market Stocks (The BlackRock Blog)
- Asian Banks Are Nibbling the Lunches of Global Banks (CCTV)