- Emerging economies are experimenting with new technologies and shaping the regulatory landscape, but digital access is still highly unequal.
- Large-scale investment in infrastructure and innovation is crucial for building an inclusive digital future.
- COVID-19 has highlighted the need for international collaboration and a joint approach to global challenges, tapping the power of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Here are four major digital trends happening in emerging economies that could shape lives all over the world for generations to come: READ MORE
- Tech Trends and More in 2022 and Beyond (Franklin Templeton)
- BOOK: China’s Second Continent: How a Million Migrants Are Building a New Empire in Africa
- China: Innovation Superpower (Wellington Management)
- MSCI’s Decision on China’s Onshore Stock Market
- China Still Leads the BRICs in the Global Competitiveness Report
- Mexico Falls Six More Places in the Global Competitiveness Report
- Ashmore Investment Management: Aggressive Western Foreign Policy Threatens Emerging Market Progress (funds europe)
- Mark Mobius’s Emerging Markets Outlook (WSJ)
- Asia Infrastructure Investment Returns Are Shrinking (FinanceAsia)
- Emerging Market Debt: A Wider Range of Opportunities, and Challenges, in 2021 (Franklin Templeton)
- Emerging Market Stocks are Struggling in an Intangible World (Economist)
- Why Investing in Emerging Market Infrastructure Makes Sense (Wealth Daily)
- Bairong Inc (HKG: 6608 / FRA: 6B5): AI/Digital Transformation Services for Chinese Banks
- Vietnam’s Communists Brace for Next 5 Years After Big 2020 (Nikkei Asia)
- The 10 Hottest Startups in Asia Right Now (CNN)