Here Are 4 Technology Trends From Emerging Economies (WEF)
- Emerging economies are experimenting with new technologies and shaping the regulatory landscape, but digital access is still highly unequal.
- Large-scale investment in infrastructure and innovation is crucial for building an inclusive digital future.
- COVID-19 has highlighted the need for international collaboration and a joint approach to global challenges, tapping the power of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Here are four major digital trends happening in emerging economies that could shape lives all over the world for generations to come: READ MORE
- What Makes Asia−Pacific’s Generation Z different? (McKinsey & Co)
- The 10 Hottest Startups in Asia Right Now (CNN)
- Wealth Managers Struggle to Tap the Wealthy in Emerging Markets (II)
- Asia300 Power Performers: Tech’s Wild Ride (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Asian Retail Resilience: Have Store Hours Affected Performance? (MSCI)
- The World in 2050 (PWC)
- Invest in Poorer Performing Emerging Markets for Better Gains? (CNBC)
- South Africa Falls to #56 in the Global Competitiveness Report
- Brazil Slightly Lower in the Latest Global Competitiveness Report
- Why Are Digital Content Players Ignoring Emerging Markets? (TNW)