China: Innovation Superpower (Wellington Management)
Technological and scientific advances are changing the investment landscape in China. Find out which sectors may offer attractive opportunities.
- China has gone from a low-value, high-volume manufacturing hub to a market with more high-quality companies to choose from.
- In the view of Bo Meunier, CFA, Equity Portfolio Manager, research and development (R&D) spending and intellectual property (IP) protection are supporting innovation in China.
- Telecommunications equipment, industrials, automotive , and health care are seeing some of the largest productivity gains.
- Innovation has also fueled rapid growth in e-commerce in China.
- Emerging Markets Like India: The Next Frontier for Surgical Innovation (Cambridge Consultants)
- Three Investible Themes in China A-Shares (William Blair)
- Taking the Lead: How China is Driving the Global Economy and Creating Opportunities (UBS)
- Chinese Stocks: Cheap Long-term Play or Value Trap? (FE Trustnet)
- Five Key Trends Driving China’s eCommerce Market (Nielsen)
- China Has $67 Trillion in Potential Consumer Spending Over the Next 10 Years (Nielsen)
- The Incredible Rise of Pinduoduo, China’s Newest Force in eCommerce (TechCrunch)
- M&G Investments’ Vaight: “Chinese Firms Can Become Globally Competitive” (FE Trustnet)
- Newton’s Pidcock: Asian Recovery Just Getting Started (FE Trustnet)
- Asian Investors Lukewarm on Viability of Belt Road Project Bonds (The Asset)
- Evergrande Debt Crisis Shines Light on China Real Estate Bubble (Nikkei Asia)
- Macro Tailwinds That Could Propel China’s Internet Sector (KraneShares)
- Aberdeen CIO: India Will Surpass China for Growth (FE Trustnet)
- China: Jan-Feb Data Better Than Expected (Pictet Wealth Management)
- Vietnamese Verses Chinese Retail Investors (AFC)