MapMyIndia (NSE: MAPMYINDIA / BOM: 543425): Maps Every Door in India
CE Info Systems Ltd (MapMyIndia) (NSE: MAPMYINDIA / BOM: 543425) is the world’s leading provider of digital maps, geospatial software & location-based IoT technologies. They make maps to help Uber, delivery vehicles, etc. drivers find your door in India.
- P/E: Google Finance 54.67 and Yahoo Finance 54.75
1 YEAR CHART:
LONG TERM CHART:
- Investor Relations
- IPO Adda With MapmyIndia’s Chairman & CEO (Youtube) 30.5 Minutes
- Rohan Verma Of MapmyIndia Speaks On The Firm’s H1FY23 & Much More | Bazaar Morning Call (Youtube) 8.5 Minutes
- Webinar: Strategy Update & India Report (Mobius Capital Partners) 49 Minutes
- Discussed at the 34 minute mark or so. They came across the company by talking to car makers before it’s IPO.
Disclaimer. The information and views contained on this website and newsletter is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice and/or a recommendation. Your use of any content is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the content. Seek a duly licensed professional for any investment advice. I may have positions in the investments covered. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any investment mentioned.
MapMyIndia (NSE: MAPMYINDIA / BOM: 543425): Maps Every Door in India was also published on our Substack under Emerging Market Stock Pick Tear Sheets.
- Persistent Systems (NSE: PERSISTENT / BOM: 533179): One of India’s Fastest Growing IT Firms You Probably Have Not Heard Of
- Chart: Stock Market Capitalization as a Percent of GDP (Guggenheim Investments)
- Bairong Inc (HKG: 6608 / FRA: 6B5): AI/Digital Transformation Services for Chinese Banks
- CLSA Equity Strategist Says India is the Best BRICs Investment Destination (LM)
- JPMorgan’s Mowat Talks About Iraq, EM Fund Flows and India (Economic Times)
- India’s Budget Moving in the Right Direction (Franklin Templeton)
- GST: Asia’s Most Important Economic (Election) Talking Point? (SCMP)
- Top 10 Chinese Automakers By Electric Vehicle Sales Stock List & Graphic
- Foreign Investors Might Prefer China Soon as Indian Market Valuation Expensive (CNBC)
- World’s Safest Banks Rankings & List (From Late 2022)
- India to Offer More Investment Options Through ADRs (The Asset)
- MINISO Group Holding (NYSE: MNSO): Asia’s Notorious Copycat Retailer
- Aberdeen CIO: India Will Surpass China for Growth (FE Trustnet)
- There is No Such Thing as a Typical Emerging Market (The Telegraph)
- India Moves Up the Ranks of Asia300 Companies (Nikkei Asian Review)
Leave a Reply