- As a leader in the facilitation of the Chinese financial service industry’s smart digital transformation, we developed a proprietary AI and cloud-based SaaS platform, which leverages AI, cloud computing, blockchain and machine learning technologies to provide FSPs with highly adaptable, secured and reliable products and solutions. [2022 Interim Report]
- As of June 30, 2022, we had served more than 6,000 financial institutions in China. Our clients include all of the six state-owned banks, 12 joint-equity banks, more than 950 regional banks, as well as major consumer finance companies, insurance companies and a variety of other licensed FSPs. [2022 Interim Report]
- NOTE: Google Finance (P/E: 22.64) and Yahoo! Finance (P/E: 4.19) have conflicting P/Es.
1 YEAR CHART:
LONG TERM CHART:
- Investor Relations
- Is China Still Uninvestable? A conversation with Navis Jockey Fund (SumZero) 52 Minutes
Disclaimer. The information and views contained on this website and newsletter is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice and/or a recommendation. Your use of any content is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the content. Seek a duly licensed professional for any investment advice. I may have positions in the investments covered. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any investment mentioned.
Bairong Inc (HKG: 6608 / FRA: 6B5): AI/Digital Transformation Services for Chinese Banks was also published on our Substack under Emerging Market Stock Pick Tear Sheets.
- Is China Still Uninvestable? A Conversation with Navis Jockey Fund (SumZero)
- NetDragon Websoft (HKG: 0777 / FRA: 3ND): First Stock to Try the AI-CEO Gimmick (Ahead of a NYSE Spinoff-Listing)
- Mercurity Fintech Holdings (NASDAQ: MFH): Speculative Chinese Fintech, Blockchain and Bitcoin Stock
- China Has $67 Trillion in Potential Consumer Spending Over the Next 10 Years (Nielsen)
- Shanghai Putailai New Energy Tech (SHA: 603659): Financing Europe’s Biggest Anode Plant in Sweden for EV Batteries
- Billion-dollar Tech Startups Hold Promise for China’s Economy (Nikkei Asian Review)
- GF Securities (HKG: 1776 / SHE: 000776 / FRA: 9GF): A Value Stock After Recent Scandals & Crackdowns?
- World’s Safest Banks Rankings & List (From Late 2022)
- The 40 Biggest Chinese Stocks Being Added to the MSCI Index (Fortune)
- Navigating a China Dip (Enterprising Investor)
- Why Would the Chinese Pay $1B for a Talking Cat Game? (BloombergBusinessweek)
- Shanghai Milkground Food Tech (SHA: 600882): A Cheese Darkhorse Hit by Peak Cheese Lollipop as Chinese Consumers Tighten Belts
- China’s New Rich Distrusts Financial Advisers (The Asset)
- The Coming Eurasian Century: Russia and China are De-Dollarizing. Is “Pipelineistan” Coming?
- Noah Holdings (NYSE: NOAH): A Chinese Wealth Management Firm Facing a “Crisis of Confidence” in the Sector