The Strengthening Case for Investing in Asia
- As a key player in the global supply chain, China’s economic progress will have an impact on the future direction of the world’s largest trade bloc, the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, and the global economy.
- Several secular trends are paving the way for growth in Asia, including digitalisation, cloud computing and e-commerce.
- Identifying those companies with the potential to generate consistent, solid growth, supported by durable growth trends, will be key for successful investing. READ MORE
- Tencent Chases Alibaba for Cloud Computing Supremacy (Nikkei Asian Review)
- YPO CEO Survey: Asia CEO Confidence at 2-year Low (YPO)
- China Seeks to Dominate Industries of the Future (WP)
- Asia is Home to 50% of World’s Fastest Growing Companies (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Economic Prospects in Several Emerging Asia Countries (Wells Fargo Securities)
- The Incredible Rise of Pinduoduo, China’s Newest Force in eCommerce (TechCrunch)
- China Internet Flash Report: 2015 & Beyond + an Overview of 2014 Results (KraneShares)
- Asia300 Power Performers: Tech’s Wild Ride (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Asian Retail Resilience: Have Store Hours Affected Performance? (MSCI)
- Nikko AM’s Sartori: Best Buying Opportunities in Asia in My Career (AFR)