Ontario / WI Pension Funds Dump BlackRock’s iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM) (Bloomberg)
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan has cut holdings of BlackRock’s iShares iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Indx ETF (NYSEARCA: EEM) to $390 million as of March 31, from $1.6 billion three months earlier, while the Wisconsin Investment Board (which is responsible for investing the assets of the Wisconsin Retirement System) sold its entire $349 million stake during the period. The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan also sold its entire $10 million stake in the iShares China Large-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA: FXI).
Read the entire article, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Cuts Emerging-Markets ETF Wager, on Bloomberg.
- Poland to End Bond Ban for Pension Funds (Bloomberg)
- Naspers’ Tencent Stake Drives the MSCI South Africa Index’s Returns (KraneShares)
- South African Pension Funds Cushion the Blow of Downgrades (BusinessReport)
- Emerging Market Consumer ETF List
- Emerging Market Real Estate ETF List
- India ETF Flows Touch $1.5 Billion, Highest Among its BRIC Peers (Economic Times)
- Yale University Added $100M to the Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (VWO) in 1Q2014 (P&I)
- Emerging Market Technology ETF List
- How to Use ETFs to Target Emerging Markets (CNBC)
- DoubleLine’s Gundlach: Short the S&P, Go Long on Emerging Markets