The Road to Mandalay Becomes More Vital – To China (FT)
The ancient trade route from Myanmar to China has been upgraded. FT’s Shawn Donnan reports on why it will play a vital role in the globalised future of Asia.
To read the whole article, Road to Mandalay: the trade route vital to Asia’s future, go to the website of the Financial Times.
- Gap Inc Will Be the First to Bring the “Made in Myanmar” Label to America (Myanmar Times)
- Meet Myanmar’s New Rich One Percent (WSJ)
- Myanmar: Where a SIM Card Price Went From $2,000 to $1.50 (BloombergBusinessweek)
- Frontier Market ETFs Have 72% Exposure to Oil-Dependent Countries (FT Adviser)
- 8 of 10 Fastest Growing Markets are Frontier Markets (Mobius Blog)
- Singapore’s Sovereign Wealth Fund to Increase Investment in China (FT)
- Are There Greater Opportunities In Asia’s Frontier Markets Than in China? (FT)
- Nigeria, Argentina and Vietnam Top the Frontier Markets Sentiment Index (WSJ)
- Nikko AM’s Sartori: Best Buying Opportunities in Asia in My Career (AFR)
- Chart: Asia GDP Per Capita Has Risen Sharply Since 1960 (Aberdeen)