Eleven Frontier or Emerging Markets Near Bankruptcy (USA Today)
Argentina is not the only country that has struggled or failed to pay its debt in recent years. Nor the only country with a severely impaired credit rating.
Read the whole article, Not just Argentina: 11 countries near bankruptcy, on the website of USA Today.
- The 15 Most Miserable Emerging Market Economies (Bloomberg)
- The World’s Biggest Sovereign Debt Defaults (CNBC)
- S&W’s McGrath: Emerging Markets Are at the Perfect Entry Point (FE Trustnet)
- New Fragile Five Facing a Forex Crisis: Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine & Venezuela (Institutional Investor)
- Emerging Market Companies & Governments Binge on US Dollar Debt (WSJ)
- Trying to Make Sense of Argentina’s Debt Mess (BA Herald)
- Prudent Ways to Invest in Frontier Markets (WSJ)
- Disorderly Venezuela Default on an Argentina scale is Almost Inevitable (FT)
- ING IM’s Ruijer: China and the Fed are the Biggest Risks to Frontier Markets (Citywire)
- Which Emerging Markets Have the Most Leveraged Stocks? (Bloomberg)