Eleven Frontier or Emerging Markets Near Bankruptcy (USA Today)
Argentina is not the only country that has struggled or failed to pay its debt in recent years. Nor the only country with a severely impaired credit rating.
Read the whole article, Not just Argentina: 11 countries near bankruptcy, on the website of USA Today.
- The World’s Biggest Sovereign Debt Defaults (CNBC)
- The 15 Most Miserable Emerging Market Economies (Bloomberg)
- New Fragile Five Facing a Forex Crisis: Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine & Venezuela (Institutional Investor)
- S&W’s McGrath: Emerging Markets Are at the Perfect Entry Point (FE Trustnet)
- Emerging Market Companies & Governments Binge on US Dollar Debt (WSJ)
- Trying to Make Sense of Argentina’s Debt Mess (BA Herald)
- Prudent Ways to Invest in Frontier Markets (WSJ)
- Is There Progress Fighting Latin American Corruption? (Economist)
- Disorderly Venezuela Default on an Argentina scale is Almost Inevitable (FT)
- Changes to the Emerging Markets Club: China (A Shares), Argentina and Saudi Arabia (Franklin Templeton)