Frontier Markets Post-pandemic (Capital Group)
- High growth countries have tended to escape more severe slowdowns.
- Richer, more developed countries have generally taken in less revenue (through lockdowns) and spent more, leading to higher deficits.
- Many frontier markets rely on tourism as an economic driver, but there is a wide divergence between countries that are highly dependent on tourism and those less dependent. READ MORE
- Frontier Market ETFs Have 72% Exposure to Oil-Dependent Countries (FT Adviser)
- Africa’s Consumer Market Potential: Trends, Drivers, Opportunities and Strategies (Brookings Institution)
- Frontier Markets: 2019 Outlook (FIS Group)
- 8 of 10 Fastest Growing Markets are Frontier Markets (Mobius Blog)
- Africa’s Smaller Stock Markets Plan to Join Forces (Yahoo! Finance)
- Emerging Markets: Politics and Elections in 2021 (Wellington Management)
- 2017 Global Retail Development Index (ATKearney)
- How the MSCI Emerging Markets Index Changes Will Impact Investors (P&I)
- Frontier Markets Semi-Annual Outlook (CLIG)
- Moody’s Downgrades Four African Nations