Table: Emerging Market Bull vs Bear Market Dates (Mobius Blog)
Franklin Templeton Investments’ Mark Mobius has written that from his studies of emerging market stock markets, he has found that their bull markets have generally lasted longer than their bear markets. Moreover, emerging market bull markets have tended to go up more in percentage terms than bear markets went down.
To read the whole article, On Market Corrections, and Keeping a Calm Head, go to the Mobius Blog on the website of Franklin Templeton Investments.
- Dr. Mark Mobius Announces Plans to Retire from Franklin Templeton Investments
- Mark Mobius: Biggest Risks Facing Emerging Market Funds (FE Trustnet)
- Mark Mobius’ Contrarian Case for Investing in Brazil (Mobius Blog)
- No Emerging Markets Crisis According to Mark Mobius (FE Trustnet)
- Emerging Markets’ Foreign Exchange Reserves Have Dipped (Mobius Blog)
- Templeton’s Chow: “No Reason the Goat and the Bull Cannot be Friends” (Mobius Blog)
- MSCI Islamic Total Return Index vs. MSCI Emerging Markets Total Return Index (Mobius Blog)
- Argentina: Where Growth & Stock Market Returns Diverge (Mobius Blog)
- Mark Mobius vs Passive Emerging Market Funds (CBS MoneyWatch)
- Mark Mobius’s Favorite Emerging Markets: Indonesia, Russia, Brazil, Vietnam and South Africa (WSJ)