The Emerging Asia Pacific Capital Markets: Malaysia (CFA Institute)
The nation’s stock exchange, Bursa Malaysia Berhad, is at the core of the equity capital market. It is home to more than 900 listed companies and entities and features three different markets catering to a broad range of companies. Bursa Malaysia also features a broad range of products including listed equities, commodity futures, exchange-traded funds, and financial options, among other products. The total market capitalization for the exchange stands at USD369.06 billion as of 30 June 2020.
Conversely, Malaysia’s bond market is one of the most active in the Asian market. READ MORE
- Falling Oil Prices Puts a Spotlight on Malaysia’s Debt (Reuters)
- MSCI Islamic Total Return Index vs. MSCI Emerging Markets Total Return Index (Mobius Blog)
- Are There Greater Opportunities In Asia’s Frontier Markets Than in China? (FT)
- Malaysia Can Draw Up to $33b in Rare Earth Investment Over Next 10 Years (Straits Times)
- Malaysian Elections: Will The Malaysia ETF Rally or Sink?
- Malaysia’s Astro Targets Netflix and Amazon with Streaming Launch (Nikkei Asia)
- The Emerging Asia Pacific Capital Markets: Vietnam (CFA Institute)
- The Malay Dilemma: Is the Malaysia ETF a Safe Emerging Market Investment?
- Malaysia on Track to Developed Country Status — But Has Far to Go (Nikkei Asian Review)
- What Happens if Malaysia is Removed From the FTSE World Bond Index? (The Asset)