Brazil: Worth a Closer Look (Franklin Templeton)
Franklin Templeton Emerging Markets Equity team weighs in on why Brazilian equities have managed to weather recent geopolitical storms.
- The Russia-Ukraine conflict has weighed on global equity markets, with the exception of Brazil.
- Surging commodity prices benefit Brazil, the fourth-biggest commodity exporter globally.
- Ample renewable energy resources could shield Brazilian farmers from higher energy and fertilizer costs. READ MORE
- Brazil’s Middle Class Feels Recession Pains (CNN Money)
- Emerging Market CDS Volume Up 46% in 2014 (EMTA)
- Morgan Creek Capital’s Yusko: “Killer Ds” Will Hurt the Developed World (CNBC)
- South American Rumbles: Argentina and Brazil Developments (Pictet)
- Exchange Rate Predictability in Emerging Markets (Amundi AM)
- Brazil Takes Big Reform Step (Franklin Templeton)
- COVID-19: A Positive Tipping Point for Some Brazilian Banks? (Franklin Templeton)
- Bloomberg Quicktake: Brazil’s Highs and Lows
- Getting Bullish on Brazilian Consumer Stocks (CNBC)
- YPO CEO Survey: Brazil CEO Confidence Stagnates (YPO)