Cambodia’s Secretive Yellow Vine Factory: Herbal Medicine or Narcotics? (SEA Globe)
Deep in Cambodia’s Cardamom Mountains, a secretive factory processes a plant known as ‘yellow vine’. In an exclusive investigation, Southeast Asia Globe unravels a tale of greed and destruction.
Read the full story (The secret garden) on the Southeast Asia Globe Magazine website.
- 8 of 10 Fastest Growing Markets are Frontier Markets (Mobius Blog)
- Frontier Market ETFs Have 72% Exposure to Oil-Dependent Countries (FT Adviser)
- Risk Factors Triggering the Most Analyst Questions in Asia (Asset Benchmark Research)
- Samsung Invests $1 Billion on a Vietnam Factory (VIR)
- Private Equity Firms in Southeast Asia Are Cashing Out Faster (WSJ)
- The Singapore Story: Not a Sure Thing for Investors?
- F/X Exposure Hit APAC Corporates (Asset Benchmark Research)
- A Damaged Culture No More? Investing in the Philippines
- Southeast Asia is the Next Proxy Battlefield for Chinese Tech (e27)
- Xiaomi Smartphones Are Coming to an Emerging Market Near You (Bloomberg / Tech in Asia)