Cambodia’s Secretive Yellow Vine Factory: Herbal Medicine or Narcotics? (SEA Globe)
Deep in Cambodia’s Cardamom Mountains, a secretive factory processes a plant known as ‘yellow vine’. In an exclusive investigation, Southeast Asia Globe unravels a tale of greed and destruction.
Read the full story (The secret garden) on the Southeast Asia Globe Magazine website.
- After a 15-year Hot Streak, Macao’s Casino Owners May Have to Pay Up (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Southeast Asia Gains New Leverage as China and US Battle for Influence (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Minimum Wage Politicking Stings Employers in Southeast Asia (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Southeast Asia Bucks Trend of Sinking Global Foreign Investment (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Frontier Market ETFs Have 72% Exposure to Oil-Dependent Countries (FT Adviser)
- 8 of 10 Fastest Growing Markets are Frontier Markets (Mobius Blog)
- Risk Factors Triggering the Most Analyst Questions in Asia (Asset Benchmark Research)
- Trade War Steers Chinese Investment Toward Southeast Asia (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Samsung Invests $1 Billion on a Vietnam Factory (VIR)
- Private Equity Firms in Southeast Asia Are Cashing Out Faster (WSJ)