Risk Factors Triggering the Most Analyst Questions in Asia (Asset Benchmark Research)
A survey of 1,123 corporate treasurers by Asset Benchmark Research asked which risk factors raised more inquiries by stock and credit analysts covering their businesses. FX exposure ranked first in all regions of Asia. Chinese enterprises also fielded more questions on corporate governance (36%) and operational risks (35%), while companies in North Asia outside China were concerned with operational risks (22%) and internal audit processes (18%). In Southeast and South Asia, analysts posed more questions on tax compliance (31%) and corporate governance (28%).
To read the whole report, Bracing for Volatility, Embracing Change, go to the website of The Asset.
- F/X Exposure Hit APAC Corporates (Asset Benchmark Research)
- Chart: Asia GDP Per Capita Has Risen Sharply Since 1960 (Aberdeen)
- No Improvement in Asia Pacific Corporate Payments in 2015 (Coface)
- Artemis’ Edelsten: Emerging Markets are Expensive With the Exception of China (What Investment)
- Fund Managers Are Wary of “Cheap” Asian Stock Markets (FT Adviser)
- Asia is Home to 50% of World’s Fastest Growing Companies (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Emerging Market Risk Ranking: Most Vulnerable to the Strongest (FT)
- Southeast Asia Gains New Leverage as China and US Battle for Influence (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Key Findings: Credit Suisse Emerging Markets Consumer Survey
- Singapore’s Sovereign Wealth Fund to Increase Investment in China (FT)