As is tradition, our annual CLSA Feng Shui Index offers an alternative look at what’s in store for you and the Hang Seng in 2018, more for your pleasure than profit, but you never know, you may just get lucky!
Like astrologists summoned in the West by politicians and lesser mortals, Feng Shui masters are valued in the Orient by those looking to foretell the future. If you’re running a hedge fund, no doubt you’ll take our sorcerer’s view of fortunes in the Year of the Dog with no more than a wag of the tail, but curiosity if not superstition may get the better of you.
Scroll down to sniff out all manner of forecasts for the year ahead. Peering into the polished doggy bowl, we reveal your zodiac’s health, wealth, love and career stars, speculate on what awaits some celebrities, suggest a good place to kennel and, most importantly, predict the Hang Seng Index’s monthly dog path and the auspiciousness of particular days.
- CLSA Feng Shui Index Predicts a Good Year for These Chinese Sectors (CNBC)
- CLSA Feng Shui Index 2016 Predictions
- Hong Kong Stocks Roar Into 2021 on Surge of Investment From China (Nikkei Asia)
- China Tech Crackdown Cycle Nearing an End, Fidelity’s Equity Fund Manager Says (SCMP)
- Podcast: Our Man in Hong Kong (Robeco)
- Bloomberg’s Misery Index’s Least Miserable Emerging Markets
- CMBI China and Hong Kong Equity Research (June 2023)
- Occupy Central Protests Will Hurt These Hong Kong Stocks (SCMP)
- Will Meituan Become Hong Kong’s Tesla? (The Asset)
- CMBI Research China & Hong Kong Stock Picks (July 2023)
- Fund Manager Consensus: Hong Kong Needs China More Than Vice Versa (AsianInvestor)
- No Improvement in Asia Pacific Corporate Payments in 2015 (Coface)
- ZJLD Group (HKG: 6979): IPO of the First Baijiu Maker to List Outside of China Flops
- Two Systems, Zero Trust? Hong Kong’s Extradition Row Risks Business Exodus (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Morningstar Hong Kong & Singapore Stock of the Week (Q1 2023)