CLSA Feng Shui Index 2018
As is tradition, our annual CLSA Feng Shui Index offers an alternative look at what’s in store for you and the Hang Seng in 2018, more for your pleasure than profit, but you never know, you may just get lucky!
Like astrologists summoned in the West by politicians and lesser mortals, Feng Shui masters are valued in the Orient by those looking to foretell the future. If you’re running a hedge fund, no doubt you’ll take our sorcerer’s view of fortunes in the Year of the Dog with no more than a wag of the tail, but curiosity if not superstition may get the better of you.
Scroll down to sniff out all manner of forecasts for the year ahead. Peering into the polished doggy bowl, we reveal your zodiac’s health, wealth, love and career stars, speculate on what awaits some celebrities, suggest a good place to kennel and, most importantly, predict the Hang Seng Index’s monthly dog path and the auspiciousness of particular days.
- CLSA Feng Shui Index Predicts a Good Year for These Chinese Sectors (CNBC)
- CLSA Feng Shui Index 2016 Predictions
- Occupy Central Protests Will Hurt These Hong Kong Stocks (SCMP)
- No Improvement in Asia Pacific Corporate Payments in 2015 (Coface)
- Korea & Taiwan Use Renminbi for Majority of Payments with China & Hong Kong (The Asset)
- FPA Crescent (FPACX) Fund Makes Some Interesting Emerging Market Stock Bets (Kiplinger)
- Fund Manager Consensus: Hong Kong Needs China More Than Vice Versa (AsianInvestor)
- Investors Could Short Hong Kong to Hedge Long Shanghai Positions (BOCOM International)
- What Hong Kong Dollar Bond Exposure Means to Investors (The Asset)
- Moody’s Downgrades Hong Kong’s Rating to Aa2 From Aa1; Raises Outlook to Stable from Negative (Moody’s)