CLSA Feng Shui Index 2018
As is tradition, our annual CLSA Feng Shui Index offers an alternative look at what’s in store for you and the Hang Seng in 2018, more for your pleasure than profit, but you never know, you may just get lucky!
Like astrologists summoned in the West by politicians and lesser mortals, Feng Shui masters are valued in the Orient by those looking to foretell the future. If you’re running a hedge fund, no doubt you’ll take our sorcerer’s view of fortunes in the Year of the Dog with no more than a wag of the tail, but curiosity if not superstition may get the better of you.
Scroll down to sniff out all manner of forecasts for the year ahead. Peering into the polished doggy bowl, we reveal your zodiac’s health, wealth, love and career stars, speculate on what awaits some celebrities, suggest a good place to kennel and, most importantly, predict the Hang Seng Index’s monthly dog path and the auspiciousness of particular days.
- CLSA Feng Shui Index Predicts a Good Year for These Chinese Sectors (CNBC)
- CLSA Feng Shui Index 2016 Predictions
- Hong Kong Stocks Roar Into 2021 on Surge of Investment From China (Nikkei Asia)
- China Tech Crackdown Cycle Nearing an End, Fidelity’s Equity Fund Manager Says (SCMP)
- Hong Kong Tycoons Start Moving Assets Offshore as Fears Rise Over New Extradition Law (Reuters)
- Will Meituan Become Hong Kong’s Tesla? (The Asset)
- Occupy Central Protests Will Hurt These Hong Kong Stocks (SCMP)
- Two Systems, Zero Trust? Hong Kong’s Extradition Row Risks Business Exodus (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Bloomberg’s Misery Index’s Least Miserable Emerging Markets
- No Improvement in Asia Pacific Corporate Payments in 2015 (Coface)
- Korea & Taiwan Use Renminbi for Majority of Payments with China & Hong Kong (The Asset)
- FPA Crescent (FPACX) Fund Makes Some Interesting Emerging Market Stock Bets (Kiplinger)
- Analysis: China Investors Hedge U.S. Delisting Risk With Hong Kong Play (Reuters)
- Alibaba Added to Watch List of Chinese Firms Facing Expulsion From US Exchanges, Days After Primary Listing Bid in Hong Kong (SCMP)
- Podcast: Our Man in Hong Kong (Robeco)