Election Shock Sends Malaysian Stocks on Wildest Ride in 3 Years (Bloomberg)
Malaysia’s shock election result is triggering the biggest whipsaw in equities trading in almost three years.
- Malaysian Elections: Will The Malaysia ETF Rally or Sink?
- The Malay Dilemma: Is the Malaysia ETF a Safe Emerging Market Investment?
- The Emerging Asia Pacific Capital Markets: Malaysia (CFA Institute)
- Malaysia Can Draw Up to $33b in Rare Earth Investment Over Next 10 Years (Straits Times)
- Malaysia on Track to Developed Country Status — But Has Far to Go (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Bursa Malaysia (KLSE) (Profit Hunting blog)
- Falling Oil Prices Puts a Spotlight on Malaysia’s Debt (Reuters)
- MSCI Islamic Total Return Index vs. MSCI Emerging Markets Total Return Index (Mobius Blog)
- Karex Bhd: The World’s Biggest Condom Maker (NST)
- Will Emerging Markets and Berjaya Corporation Save RadioShack?
- GST: Asia’s Most Important Economic (Election) Talking Point? (SCMP)
- Bloomberg’s Misery Index’s Least Miserable Emerging Markets
- Malaysia’s Astro Targets Netflix and Amazon with Streaming Launch (Nikkei Asia)
- Fortune Magazine: Seven Emerging Markets to Invest in Now
- Emerging Markets: Politics and Elections in 2021 (Wellington Management)
Leave a Reply