Election Shock Sends Malaysian Stocks on Wildest Ride in 3 Years (Bloomberg)
Malaysia’s shock election result is triggering the biggest whipsaw in equities trading in almost three years.
- Malaysian Elections: Will The Malaysia ETF Rally or Sink?
- The Malay Dilemma: Is the Malaysia ETF a Safe Emerging Market Investment?
- Falling Oil Prices Puts a Spotlight on Malaysia’s Debt (Reuters)
- China Faces Pushback on Belt and Road Indebtedness (The Asset)
- Karex Bhd: The World’s Biggest Condom Maker (NST)
- Malaysia Post-Regime Change: KLCI Up, BN-Linked Stocks Down (Malaysiakini)
- Bloomberg’s Misery Index’s Least Miserable Emerging Markets
- Will Emerging Markets and Berjaya Corporation Save RadioShack?
- MSCI Islamic Total Return Index vs. MSCI Emerging Markets Total Return Index (Mobius Blog)
- GST: Asia’s Most Important Economic (Election) Talking Point? (SCMP)