Emerging Market Weakness Hits Unilever’s Home & Personal Businesses the Most (Trefis)
Unilever’s home and personal care divisions were most affected by the slowdown in emerging market countries.
To read the whole article, Unilever’s Home & Personal Businesses Take A Hit Due Emerging Market Weakness, go to the website of Trefis.
- Unilever: Domestic Emerging Markets Companies Now Our stiffest Competition (FT)
- IMF Warns of Emerging Markets Slowdown (FT)
- 2014 BCG Local Dynamos: 50 Emerging Market Consumer Companies to Watch (BCG)
- FPA Crescent (FPACX) Fund Makes Some Interesting Emerging Market Stock Bets (Kiplinger)
- Lowe’s Companies Said to be Looking for Acquisitions in Brazil (Bloomberg)
- How Much Should You Invest in Emerging Markets? (The Telegraph)
- Are Macau’s Casino Gamblers Reloading for the October Holidays? (MBD)
- Shift Your Emerging Market Consumer Exposure from MNCs to Local Stocks (FE Trustnet)
- eCommerce Grows Among Rural Chinese & Easterners (Nielsen)
- Psigma’s Gregory: Avoid Economies With Current Account Deficits (FE Trustnet)