UK Retail’s Most Valuable Shoppers Are From Asian Emerging Markets (Internet Retailing)
According to new data, Online shoppers from eastern emerging markets such as Malaysia, India and China are UK retailers’ most valuable customers.
To read the whole article, Emerging markets of the east provide the UK with its most valuable customers: study, go to the website of Internet Retailing.
- Tech Sector Can Power Emerging Market Portfolios (FE Trustnet)
- Emerging Market Companies & Governments Binge on US Dollar Debt (WSJ)
- Asia is Home to 50% of World’s Fastest Growing Companies (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Artemis’ Edelsten: Emerging Markets are Expensive With the Exception of China (What Investment)
- Fortune Magazine: Seven Emerging Markets to Invest in Now
- Key Findings: Credit Suisse Emerging Markets Consumer Survey
- 2017 Global Retail Development Index (ATKearney)
- Surviving the Pharma Drug Price Wars in Emerging Markets (PharmExec.com)
- Asia at a Crossroads: Demographics, Economics & Investment (State Street)
- Singapore’s GIC Bets on Emerging Market Technolgy Investments (Reuters)