Singapore’s GIC Bets on Emerging Market Technolgy Investments (Reuters)
The GIC has taken a series of stakes in information technology companies in markets like China and India in recent months.
To read the whole article, Singapore’s GIC bets on emerging market tech investments, go to the website of Reuters.
- Tech Sector Can Power Emerging Market Portfolios (FE Trustnet)
- No Improvement in Asia Pacific Corporate Payments in 2015 (Coface)
- Experts: Tread Carefully With Emerging Market Investments (FE Trustnet)
- Fortune Magazine: Seven Emerging Markets to Invest in Now
- The World in 2050 (PWC)
- Chart: Stock Market Capitalization as a Percent of GDP (Guggenheim Investments)
- UK Retail’s Most Valuable Shoppers Are From Asian Emerging Markets (Internet Retailing)
- Election Results in Some Fragile Five Emerging Markets Calm Investors (Reuters)
- Private Equity Firms in Southeast Asia Are Cashing Out Faster (WSJ)
- Aberdeen CIO: India Will Surpass China for Growth (FE Trustnet)