GIC, which has more than $100bn under management, said 14% of its assets were invested in north Asia – up from a 13% weighting last year.
To read the whole article, Singapore to increase its investment in China, go to the website of the Financial Times.
- Why China’s ‘Crazy’ Mega-rich Are Moving Their Wealth, and Partying, to Singapore (SCMP)
- Asia: The Multi-Asset Class Opportunity Set – With Partners Capital & Singapore Management University (Money Maze Podcast)
- Luckin Coffee is Launching in Singapore, Will it Do Well? (Momentum Asia)
- No Improvement in Asia Pacific Corporate Payments in 2015 (Coface)
- Hong Kong Tycoons Start Moving Assets Offshore as Fears Rise Over New Extradition Law (Reuters)
- Singapore’s GIC Bets on Emerging Market Technolgy Investments (Reuters)
- As China Reopens, Flight of Wealthy Chinese to Singapore Set to Accelerate (WSJ)
- The One Country With “Significant Real Income Growth” (Channel NewsAsia)
- Asian Banks Are Nibbling the Lunches of Global Banks (CCTV)
- Covid-weary Chinese Millionaires Eye Singapore Amid ‘Chaos and Unpredictability’ at Home (SCMP)
- Morningstar Hong Kong & Singapore Stock of the Week (Q2 2023)
- FLASHBACK: An (Anonymous) Expat Rant About Singapore In: “i dun unerstan u lah!: An exposé of Singapore and Singaporean retardation”
- OCBC Bank (SGX: O39 / FRA: OCBA / OCBB / OTCMKTS: OVCHY): Record Profits as Money Flows to Singapore
- The Singapore Story: Not a Sure Thing for Investors?
- Sustained Growth Slowdown in China Would Spill Over to Asia-Pacific Region and Beyond (Moody’s Talk)