Singapore’s Sovereign Wealth Fund to Increase Investment in China (FT)
GIC, which has more than $100bn under management, said 14% of its assets were invested in north Asia – up from a 13% weighting last year.
To read the whole article, Singapore to increase its investment in China, go to the website of the Financial Times.
- No Improvement in Asia Pacific Corporate Payments in 2015 (Coface)
- The One Country With “Significant Real Income Growth” (Channel NewsAsia)
- Bloomberg’s Misery Index’s Least Miserable Emerging Markets
- China’s Investment Managers Abandon the Retail Market to Focus on Wealth Management Market (FT)
- Singapore’s GIC Bets on Emerging Market Technolgy Investments (Reuters)
- Asian Banks Are Nibbling the Lunches of Global Banks (CCTV)
- Asia at a Crossroads: Demographics, Economics & Investment (State Street)
- The Singapore Story: Not a Sure Thing for Investors?
- FLASHBACK: An (Anonymous) Expat Rant About Singapore In: “i dun unerstan u lah!: An exposé of Singapore and Singaporean retardation”
- Online Lynch Mobs Target Expats in Singapore (SCMP)