Volkswagen Hit By Falling Emerging Market Sales (FT)
In the first six months of the year, VW group sales fell 15% in Brazil, 41% in Argentina, 8% in Russia, 9% in South Africa and 34% in India.
To read the whole article, VW hit by falling sales in emerging markets, go to the website of the Financial Times.
- New Fragile Five Facing a Forex Crisis: Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine & Venezuela (Institutional Investor)
- India ETF Flows Touch $1.5 Billion, Highest Among its BRIC Peers (Economic Times)
- Downgraded Countries Were Top Emerging Market Performers in 2016 (IOL)
- Emerging Market Acronyms Like “Fragile Five” are Misleading and Unhelpful (SCMP)
- Key Findings: Credit Suisse Emerging Markets Consumer Survey
- Election Results in Some Fragile Five Emerging Markets Calm Investors (Reuters)
- S&W’s McGrath: Emerging Markets Are at the Perfect Entry Point (FE Trustnet)
- The 15 Most Miserable Emerging Market Economies (Bloomberg)
- Emerging Markets Election Timetable 2014 (Aberdeen)
- Mark Mobius’s Emerging Markets Outlook (WSJ)