Online Travel Booking Revenue from Emerging Markets is Surging (Travel Weekly)
Online travel booking revenue last year surged 25% in Eastern Europe, 24% in the Middle East, 13% in Latin America and 7% in the USA.
To read the whole article, Online booking surges in emerging markets, go to the website of Travel Weekly.
- Nielsen Global Survey of Consumer Confidence for Q1 2015
- Emerging Markets Will Represent Over 50% of Global Vehicle Capacity in 2020 (IHS)
- Emerging Market CDS Volume Up 46% in 2014 (EMTA)
- What the HSBC Earnings Report Tells Us About Emerging Markets (Forbes)
- 2014 BCG Local Dynamos: 50 Emerging Market Consumer Companies to Watch (BCG)
- Key Findings: Credit Suisse Emerging Markets Consumer Survey
- The State of Big Emerging Markets on One Giant Map (BI)
- Which Emerging Markets Have the Most Leveraged Stocks? (Bloomberg)
- ING IM’s Ruijer: China and the Fed are the Biggest Risks to Frontier Markets (Citywire)
- How the MSCI Emerging Markets Index Changes Will Impact Investors (P&I)