Nigeria’s Forte Oil Plc and EcoBank Transnational Inc (ETI) Added to MSCI’s Frontier Market Index (AllAfrica.com)
Forte Oil Plc, one of Nigeria’s foremost energy groups, and EcoBank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, have been included in the MSCI’s Frontier Market Index.
The inclusion of Nigeria stocks into the index means that investment inflows of over $200 million will be redirected towards the Nigeria investment market according to AllAfrica.com.
To read the whole article, Nigeria: Forte Oil, Eti Included in MSCI Frontier Market 100 Index, go to the website of AllAfrica.com
- Nigeria, Argentina and Vietnam Top the Frontier Markets Sentiment Index (WSJ)
- Frontier Market ETFs Have 72% Exposure to Oil-Dependent Countries (FT Adviser)
- How MSCI’s Removal of Qatar & UAE Impacts the Frontier Markets Landscape (MM)
- Results of MSCI 2017 Market Classification Review (MSCI)
- Moody’s Downgrades Four African Nations
- To Succeed in Africa, a Business Must Succeed in Nigeria (Economist)
- Russell Frontier Markets Equity Fund’s Manager Sees Neglected Gems (WSJ)
- Coronation Africa Frontiers Fund Manager: Stick With MNC Subsidiaries (Citywire)
- Mark Mobius: Nigeria is a Positive Emerging Markets Play (WSJ)
- Investors Exit Africa for Other Frontier Markets (WSJ)