49% of UK Investment Professionals Think Developed Country Equities are Overvalued (funds europe)
According to the CFA Society of the UK’s latest survey, almost half of the investment professionals (49%) it surveyed for its valuations index consider developed equities to be overvalued, up from 39% last quarter. Only 16% viewed them as being undervalued, making it the lowest proportion since the index was first published two years ago.
Read the whole article, Emerging market sentiment in UK turns, on the website of funds europe.
- Emerging Europe ADRs List
- Why Emerging Markets Are Up to the Stress Test (FP)
- Its Difficult to Find a Good Emerging Markets Fund (every investor)
- Invest in Poorer Performing Emerging Markets for Better Gains? (CNBC)
- Europe ADRs List
- Investing in Emerging Europe ETFs / Emerging Europe ETF List (Region Wide)
- Investing in Eastern Europe ETFs / Eastern Europe ETF List (Region Wide)
- Eastern Europe ADRs List
- The Shutdown Bangkok Protests: How Safe of an Investment is Thailand?
- HSBC Emerging Markets Index Falls From 51.7 to 51.2 But Manufacturing Was Up