49% of UK Investment Professionals Think Developed Country Equities are Overvalued (funds europe)
According to the CFA Society of the UK’s latest survey, almost half of the investment professionals (49%) it surveyed for its valuations index consider developed equities to be overvalued, up from 39% last quarter. Only 16% viewed them as being undervalued, making it the lowest proportion since the index was first published two years ago.
Read the whole article, Emerging market sentiment in UK turns, on the website of funds europe.
- Why Emerging Markets Are Up to the Stress Test (FP)
- Emerging Europe ADRs List
- Its Difficult to Find a Good Emerging Markets Fund (every investor)
- Europe ADRs List
- Invest in Poorer Performing Emerging Markets for Better Gains? (CNBC)
- Investing in Emerging Europe ETFs / Emerging Europe ETF List (Region Wide)
- The Shutdown Bangkok Protests: How Safe of an Investment is Thailand?
- HSBC Emerging Markets Index Falls From 51.7 to 51.2 But Manufacturing Was Up
- Eastern Europe ADRs List
- Henderson’s Bennett: “No Real Emerging Europe, We Have Got Submerging Europe” (Citywire)
- Emerging Europe Closed-End Funds List
- Investing in Eastern Europe ETFs / Eastern Europe ETF List (Region Wide)
- Eastern Europe Closed-End Funds List
- Why Emerging Markets are Increasingly Moving to Their Own Rhythms (AP)
- Brazil Consumer Confidence Falls in Latest Nielsen Survey