Survey: Fund Managers Now Overweight on Emerging Market Equities (Live Mint)
According to Live Mint, the latest Bank of America Merrill Lynch survey of global fund managers for June shows a net overweight for emerging market equities for the first time since November. Fund managers are also by far the most overweight on India among global emerging markets and that overweight has increased substantially in June as well.
To read the whole article, Emerging market equities a contrarian buy: global fund managers’ survey, go to the website of Live Mint.
- Hermes’ Greenberg: Overweight in India But Avoiding Modi Stocks (FE Trustnet)
- Experts: Tread Carefully With Emerging Market Investments (FE Trustnet)
- JPMorgan’s Mowat Talks About Iraq, EM Fund Flows and India (Economic Times)
- Margetts’ Ricketts: Low Oil Prices Mean Asia and Emerging Market Funds Can Keep Rallying (FE Trustnet)
- Investor Sentiment Survey: What Emerging Market Investors Think (Franklin Templeton)
- Psigma’s Gregory: “We Like India, We Like China” (FE Trustnet)
- GAM’s Love: Emerging Markets Might Double Your Money Over Four Years (FE Trustnet)
- Tech Sector Can Power Emerging Market Portfolios (FE Trustnet)
- India Ranks Highest in Latest Nielsen Consumer Confidence Survey
- India Fund Managers Divided Over Whether Further Gains are Likely (FT)