What If Capital Controls are Imposed in the Countries You Invest In? (Undervalued Shares)
“Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to speak to you about the news that broke 20 minutes ago. The European Union is going to implement restrictions on the movement of capital.
If you are transferring money between EU countries, you’ll have to fill out an additional online form. It will be similar to coronavirus tracker forms, and possibly act as a precursor to actual transfer restrictions.
If you want to transfer money outside the EU, you’ll have to apply online for permission. The EU is debating how much individuals can transfer outside the block each year. The measure is intended to protect social justice within the eurozone.“
- China’s Investment Managers Abandon the Retail Market to Focus on Wealth Management Market (FT)
- Trade War Drains China’s Social Security System (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Hawksmoor Investment Management Manager Cutting Emerging Market Exposure (FE Trustnet)
- China’s Mutual Funds Industry Now the Second Biggest in Asia (The Asset)
- Emerging Market Fund Fees Can Confuse Investors (FTAdviser)
- Online Travel Booking Revenue from Emerging Markets is Surging (Travel Weekly)
- Tencent Chases Alibaba for Cloud Computing Supremacy (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Why invest in Latin American Stocks? (Aberdeen)
- UBS’s Raphael: A Hard Time For Emerging Markets Investing (Bloomberg)
- How Big of a Threat is China’s Xiaomi to Apple? (Bloomberg)