The Financial Complexity Index 2017 (TMF)
The Financial Complexity Index 2017 ranks 94 jurisdictions across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas, grouping them within three key areas of challenge: regulation, knowledge and technology. Specifically:
- 94 jurisdictions ranked according to their complexity for accounting and tax compliance.
- The key accounting and tax compliance challenges that companies face when operating globally.
- Why Turkey ranked as the most complex jurisdiction in the world for accounting and tax compliance and the Cayman Islands came in as the easiest.
To download the report, go to the website of the TMF Group.
- Investing in Cayman Islands ADRs / Cayman Islands Stocks List
- Brazil Slightly Lower in the Latest Global Competitiveness Report
- Risk Factors Triggering the Most Analyst Questions in Asia (Asset Benchmark Research)
- South Africa Falls to #56 in the Global Competitiveness Report
- 2014 BCG Local Dynamos: 50 Emerging Market Consumer Companies to Watch (BCG)
- The World in 2050 (PWC)
- Accounting Fraud and Abuse Still Widespread Among Listed Chinese Stocks (CMN)
- What is the SEC Targeting Alibaba (BABA) About? (China Accounting Blog)
- Which Emerging Markets Have the Most Leveraged Stocks? (Bloomberg)
- Key Findings: Credit Suisse Emerging Markets Consumer Survey