The Financial Complexity Index 2017 ranks 94 jurisdictions across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas, grouping them within three key areas of challenge: regulation, knowledge and technology. Specifically:
- 94 jurisdictions ranked according to their complexity for accounting and tax compliance.
- The key accounting and tax compliance challenges that companies face when operating globally.
- Why Turkey ranked as the most complex jurisdiction in the world for accounting and tax compliance and the Cayman Islands came in as the easiest.
To download the report, go to the website of the TMF Group.
- Nielsen Global Survey of Consumer Confidence for Q1 2015
- Middle East / Africa ETF Lists
- Investing in EMEA ETFs / EMEA ETF Lists
- Emerging Market ETF Lists
- Investing in Asia ADRs / Asia ADRs List
- Investing in Middle East ETFs / Middle East ETF List (Region Wide)
- Almost 2/3rds of Twitter Users Will Soon Be in Emerging Markets (eMarketer)
- Which Countries Are Most Influenced By China? (Oilprice.com)
- Asia Closed-End Funds List
- Middle East Closed-End Funds List
- Emerging Market ADRs List
- Investing in Africa ETFs / Africa ETF List (Region Wide)
- Investing in Egypt ETFs / Egypt ETF List
- Meat Scandal Sees McDonald’s Sales Drop 7.2% in Emerging Markets (SCMP)
- Investing in Middle East ADRs / Middle East ADRs List