The Financial Complexity Index 2017 ranks 94 jurisdictions across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas, grouping them within three key areas of challenge: regulation, knowledge and technology. Specifically:
- 94 jurisdictions ranked according to their complexity for accounting and tax compliance.
- The key accounting and tax compliance challenges that companies face when operating globally.
- Why Turkey ranked as the most complex jurisdiction in the world for accounting and tax compliance and the Cayman Islands came in as the easiest.
To download the report, go to the website of the TMF Group.
- Investing in EMEA ETFs / EMEA ETF Lists
- Nielsen Global Survey of Consumer Confidence for Q1 2015
- Middle East / Africa ETF Lists
- Emerging Market ETF Lists
- Investing in Middle East ETFs / Middle East ETF List (Region Wide)
- Which Countries Are Most Influenced By China? (Oilprice.com)
- Investing in Asia ADRs / Asia ADRs List
- Almost 2/3rds of Twitter Users Will Soon Be in Emerging Markets (eMarketer)
- Asia Closed-End Funds List
- Middle East Closed-End Funds List
- Alibaba’s Spinoffs: More Clarity, More Complexity (China Tech Shorts)
- Investing in Africa ETFs / Africa ETF List (Region Wide)
- Emerging Market ADRs List
- Investing in Egypt ETFs / Egypt ETF List
- Brazil Slightly Lower in the Latest Global Competitiveness Report