Asia Closed-End Funds List
The following NYSE or NASDAQ listed emerging market closed-end funds offer investors exposure to equity and/or bond markets in various regions of Asia and/or Asian countries:
- Asia Pacific Closed-End Funds
- East Asia Closed-End Funds
- India Closed-End Funds
- Middle East Closed-End Funds
- Southeast Asia Closed-End Funds
Asia Closed-End Funds List*
* EmergingMarketSkeptic.com provides useful information that should not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to invest. In addition, your use of any content is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the content. Read More
Note: If there are any closed-end funds to add or remove from this list or if there are bad links, please write a note in the comments section so it can be fixed. Likewise, adding any other comments or advice would also be appreciated.
In addition to the above list of Asia closed-end funds, check out our complete list of Central Asia ADRs (including Kazakhstan ADRs), East Asia ADRs (including China ADRs, Hong Kong ADRs, Macau ADRs, South Korea ADRs and Taiwan ADRs), Middle East ADRs (including Egypt ADRs, Israel ADRs, Jordan ADRs, Turkey ADRs and UAE ADRs), South Asia ADRs (including India ADRs, Pakistan ADRs and Sri Lanka ADRs, Stocks, Unit Trusts & General Investing Resources) and Southeast Asia ADRs (including Indonesia ADRs, Malaysia ADRs, Philippines ADRs, Singapore ADRs and Thailand ADRs) as well as our Asia ETF (Region Wide) list, Asia Pacific ETF list, Central Asia ETF list, China/India ETF list, BICK ETF list, BRIC ETF list, China/India ETF list, East Asia ETF lists (including China ETF, Hong Kong ETF, South Korea ETF and Taiwan ETF lists), South Asia ETF list, India ETF list, Middle East/Africa ETF list, Middle East ETF list (including Egypt ETF, Israel ETF, Middle East ETF Region Wide, Qatar ETF, Turkey ETF and UAE ETF lists) and Southeast Asia ETF list (including Indonesia ETF, Malaysia ETF, Philippines ETF, Singapore ETF, Southeast Asia ETF Region Wide, Thailand ETF and Vietnam ETF lists).