Webinar – Asian Frontier Markets Update on Friday, 28th October 2022
AFC will hold its quarterly update webinar on Friday, 28th October 2022 at 9:00am NY, 2:00pm UK, 3:00pm Swiss and 9:00pm HK/SG time. As usual, the webinar will discuss the outlook for Asian frontier markets with a focus on our AFC Asia Frontier Fund, AFC Iraq Fund, AFC Uzbekistan Fund and AFC Vietnam Fund.
The webinar will highlight the following key points:
- Impact of a hawkish Fed on Asian frontier economies and stock markets
- Impact of slower global growth on Asian frontier economies
- Which countries are still benefitting from a supply chain shift despite a global economic slowdown?
- What is the investment outlook for Asian frontier markets?
- Outlook for the AFC Asia Frontier Fund / AFC Iraq Fund / AFC Uzbekistan Fund / AFC Vietnam Fund
- May 2022 Update: Invest Through the Cycle to Generate Long Term Returns (Asia Frontier Capital)
- Asian Frontier Markets See a Strong Rebound in August – Asia Frontier Capital (AFC) – August 2022 Update
- Iraq: Significant Social and Economic Transformation (Asia Frontier Capital)
- Quarterly Frontier Markets Recap 1Q21 (FitchRatings)
- Emerging Markets: Politics and Elections in 2021 (Wellington Management)
- Uzbekistan: Strong Growth at Low Valuations (Asia Frontier Capital)
- Uzbekistan: On the Cusp of a Consumer Renaissance (Asia Frontier Capital)
- Frontier Market ETFs Have 72% Exposure to Oil-Dependent Countries (FT Adviser)
- Vietnam: Tail of the Dragon (Mirae Asset)
- Frontier Markets: 2019 Outlook (FIS Group)
- Sustained Growth Slowdown in China Would Spill Over to Asia-Pacific Region and Beyond (Moody’s Talk)
- Vietnam: In a Sweet Spot (AFC Asia Frontier Fund)
- AFC Asia Frontier Fund – Review 2022 and Outlook 2023 (AFC Asia Frontier Fund)
- Small But Mighty: Seizing Untapped Opportunities in Southeast Asia (Nielsen)
- Mark Mobius’s Favorite Emerging Markets: Indonesia, Russia, Brazil, Vietnam and South Africa (WSJ)
Leave a Reply