India: Three Themes Driving Growth (Franklin Templeton)
- Rising incomes. Urban per-capita annual income will grow to US$4,700 by 2030. This will boost spending power and accelerate the switch from informal to formal retail spending.
- Local consumption. Our team has identified three business models featuring the local Indian consumption theme: the sharing economy, service aggregation and subscription services.
- Global supply chain diversification. This theme is expected to benefit the technology and renewable energy industries. READ MORE
- Fund Manager Interview: Aberdeen India Fund (Aberdeen)
- How India (Mostly) Benefits From Low Oil Prices (The Economic Times)
- Coronavirus Tests India’s Vaccine Makers in R&D Capability (Nikkei Asian Review)
- India to Offer More Investment Options Through ADRs (The Asset)
- CLSA Equity Strategist Says India is the Best BRICs Investment Destination (LM)
- India’s Fintech Unicorns Eye Southeast Asia Expansion (Nikkei Asia)
- GST: Asia’s Most Important Economic (Election) Talking Point? (SCMP)
- Looking Past the Hang-Ups for Asia’s Smartphone Industry (Franklin Templeton)
- Why It’s Not Time to Squeeze the Brakes on Indian Equities (Franklin Templeton)
- India Ranks Highest in Latest Nielsen Consumer Confidence Survey