Bitcoin is a Game Changer for Retailers and Emerging Markets (Examiner.com)
Retailers and non-profits world-wide are catching bitcoin fever. Jana, a payment survey group, found that half of the respondents from Africa and Asia are confident in bitcoin.
To read the whole article, Bitcoin is a game changer for retailers and emerging markets, go to the website of Examiner.com.
- What the HSBC Earnings Report Tells Us About Emerging Markets (Forbes)
- The BIG Loser in the Russia-China Gas Deal? Australia (SMH)
- Emerging Markets in the East Converging With Developed Markets in the West (Create Research)
- Why Would the Chinese Pay $1B for a Talking Cat Game? (BloombergBusinessweek)
- UK Retail’s Most Valuable Shoppers Are From Asian Emerging Markets (Internet Retailing)
- Expedia Ramps Up in Asia (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Emerging Markets Election Timetable 2014 (Aberdeen)
- Emerging Market ETF Lists
- Changing Investor Attitudes About Emerging Markets (CNBC)
- Asia is Home to 50% of World’s Fastest Growing Companies (Nikkei Asian Review)