Emerging Markets: Where People Actually Use Google+ (GlobalWebIndex Blog)
The GlobalWebIndex Blog has put together a neat infographic showing something that may surprise many people: Google+ is actually being used and its being used by people in emerging markets. Generally speaking, it is in fast growth emerging markets where online populations are the most likely to be actively using the Google+ service each month with Indonesia (36%) and India (35%) topping the list verses places like the UK (12%) or USA (15%).
To read the whole blog post, 54% of internet users have a Google+ account, go to the GlobalWebIndex Blog.
- Rapid Aging in Emerging Markets will Impact Consumer Spending (AllianceBernstein)
- Emerging Markets’ Foreign Exchange Reserves Have Dipped (Mobius Blog)
- HSBC Emerging Markets Index: EM Lose Pace in July Despite Manufacturing Pick-up (HSBC)
- Job Insecurity Hits the Middle Class / Older Workers in Emerging Markets (AllianceBernstein)
- Frontier Markets: Attractive Valuations with Limited Correlation (Mobius Blog)
- Investing in Indonesia ETFs / Indonesia ETF List
- New Fragile Five Facing a Forex Crisis: Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine & Venezuela (Institutional Investor)
- Why Emerging Markets Are Back in Style for Investors (Breakout)
- Unlike Emerging Markets, Frontier Markets Are a Less Volatile Haven (FT)
- Support This Site